Here is the second part of my mock draft for the second round of the draft.
33. Tennessee Titans-Dorial Green-Beckham, WR, Oklahoma: Well, in my mock draft, the Titans take Mariota at number 2, so why not improve your receiving core as well? After veteran WR Nate Washington was let go and went to Houston, look for the Titans to fill the gap with DGB or another WR on the board.
34. Tampa Bay Bucs-Donovan Smith, OT, Penn State: In my mock draft, Tampa took Jameis Winston first overall, so they need a pass blocker to protect him. Look for Tampa to grab an OL in round 2.
35. Oakland Raiders-Owamagbe Odighizuwa, DE/OLB, UCLA: Look for the Raiders to draft a pass rusher to further boost up their defense.
36. Jacksonvile Jags–Landon Collins, S, Alabama: Jacksonville was tied for last in the league with only 6 INT’s from their defense. Look for Jacksonville to go after a DB to try to help their defense get more turnovers through the air.
37. NY Jets-Brett Hundley, QB, UCLA: Geno Smith hasn’t been the answer to be the franchise QB of the Jets and with Michael Vick gone, look for the Jets to draft another franchise QB in Brett Hundley.
38. Washington Redskins-Jaelen Strong, WR, Arizona State; Pierre Garcon didn’t do so well under Jay Gruden’s offense, so they could be looking to snag a WR in the second round.
39. Chicago Bears-Jordan Philips, NT, Oklahoma: With the team switching to a 3-4 scheme defense, the Bears should add a NT that already knows that system and that will beef up their pass rush.
40. NY Giants-Preston Smith, DE, Mississippi State: The Giants need a better pass rush, so look for them to draft a DE in round two to further help their pass rush.
41. St. Louis Rams-Bryce Petty,QB, Baylor: The question for the Rams right now is can Nick Foles transition to Jeff Fisher’s west coast style offense after being under at the helm of Chip Kelly’s style of offense? The Rams traded Sam Bradford for Nick Foles, and with Foles on a one year deal right now, it only makes sense for the Rams to try to find an answer at the QB position.
42. Atlanta Falcons-Maxx Williams, TE, Minnesota: With TE Tony Gonzalez retired, the Falcons still haven’t found an answer at TE. Last season, the Falcons had only two scores by a TE and lacked on ypg. Look for the Falcons to draft a TE to help boost Kyle Shanahan’s offensive scheme.
43. Cleveland Browns-Nelson Agholor, WR, USC: In the off-season, Cleveland signed both Dwane Bowe and Brian Hartline in the off-season, but neither of them may be deserving at the no. 1 spot. Look for the Browns to draft a WR in the second round.
44. N.O. Saints-Danielle Hunter, DE, LSU: Look for New Orleans to further beef up their pass rush by adding a DE in the second round.
45. Minnesota Vikings-Jay Ajayi, RB, Boise State: Things aren’t looking so well for Adrian Peterson in Minnesota, so look for the Vikings to draft a RB to replace him.
46. San Francisco 49ers-Sammy Coates, WR, Auburn: Look for the 49ers to add depth to their WR unit by drafting Coates in the second round.
47. Miami Dolphins-Duke Johnson, RB, Miami: I am a Dolphins fan and have been for awhile and have seen on their facebook page a bunch of things about Duke Johnson. i’d say if he’s still on the board, expect the Dolphins to draft this hometown hero.
48. San Diego Chargers-Ameer Abdullah, RB, Nebraska: The Chargers need some help on their ground attack, so look for them to draft a RB in the second round.
49. Kansas City Chiefs-Devin Smith, WR, Ohio State: With the release of Dwayne Bowe, expect the Chiefs to draft a WR in this round. Last year, the Chiefs WR core had 0 TD’s….none, so look forward to them trying to find some talented WR’s in this draft.
50. Buffalo Bills-Carl Davis, DT, Iowa: The Bills need more depth at DT, so look for them to beef up their pass rush and add a DL in the second round.
51. Houston Texans-Quinten Rollins, CB, Miami (Ohio): With an aging Johnathan Joseph entering into his final year, look for the Texans to nab a CB in the second round.
52. Philadelphia Eagles-Ronald Darby, CB, Florida State: Chip Kelly needs another CB to fill the void at this position, so look for him to take another one in round 2.
53. Cinci Bengals-Devin Funchess, WR/TE, Michigan: If Cinci does decide to move on with Jermaine Gresham, expect them to draft Funchess, who is capable of playing either WR or TE.
54. Detroit Lions-Grady Jarrett, DT, Clemson: With Suh gone to Miami, expect the Lions to draft a DT to fill the void.
55. Arizona Cardinals-Tevin Coleman, RB, Indiana: The Cards need a new no.2 guy at RB, so look for the Cards to draft a RB in this round.
56. Pittsburgh Steelers-Alex Carter, CB, Stanford: With the much needed help at the CB spot, look for the Steelers to draft 2 CB’s in this year’s draft.
57. Carolina Panthers-Philip Dorsett, WR, Miami: With the Panthers seeming to heavily rely on Kelvin Benjamin to make plays last year, Cam Newton could have a new weapon at his disposal if the Panthers decide to draft a WR in the second round.
58. Baltimore Ravens-A.J. Gann, OG, South Carolina;With the Ravens having two OL enter the final year of their contracts, it would be a no brainer to draft an OL.
59. Denver Broncos-Clive Walford, TE, Miami: Well, with Julius Thomas gone, the Broncos will need a replacement at the TE position. Look for the broncos to take a TE in round 2.
60. Dallas Cowboys-Eli Harold, LB, Virginia: Look for the Cowboys to beef up their defense by drafting a pass rusher in the second round.
61. Indianapolis Colts-Eric Rowe, CB/S, Utah: The Colts haven’t had much success at the S position in quite sometime, so look for them to draft a DB in the second round.
62. Green Bay Packers-Stephone Anthone, LB, Clemson: With the release of A.J. Hawk and Brad Jones, expect Green Bay to go after a LB or possibly two in this draft to fill the void left at this position.
63. Seattle Seahawks-Hroniss Grasu, C, Oregon: With Seattle trading Max Unger to N.O. for Jimmy Graham, expect the Seahawks to find a replacement at C in the second round.
64. New England Patriots- Laken Thomlinson, OG, Duke: With the Patriot’s needs of interior offensive linemen, expect them to draft an OL in the second round.