My mock draft round 3:
65. Tampa Bay Bucs-Rashad Greene, WR, Florida State: As the same with Minnesota, the Bucs may draft a WR that their QB is familiar with. Greene could be the go to Target for Wintston.
66. Tennesse Titans-Ty Sambrailo, OT, Colorado State: With the retirement of OT Michael Roos, the Titans need to find another OT to fill the void on the OL.
67. Jacksonville Jags-Daryl Williams, OT, Oklahoma: The Jags need to get an OL to help better protect Blake Bortles from the pass rush.
68. Oakland Raiders-Jeremiah Poutasi, G/OT, Utah: With the Raiders not having a few long term tackles on the roster, it would be best for them to draft an OL to better protect QB Derek Carr.
69. Washington Redskins-P.J. Williams, CB, FL Sate: Look for the Redskins to beef up their defense in the 3rd round by drafting a DB.
70. NY Jets-Jeff Heuerman, TE, Ohio State: Despite who is at the helm at QB, the Jets need a tall target that will make plays.
71. Chicago Bears-Paul Dawson, ILB, TCU: Look for the Bears to keep beefing up their pass rush and their defense in the 3rd round.
72. St. Louis Rams-Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, CB, Oregon: Despite his operation, look for the Rams to go after him as they have had success with smaller DB in the past.
73. Atlanta Falcons-T.J. Yeldon, RB, Alabama: With the release of Steven Jackson,expect the Falcons to select a RB to fill the void.
74. NY Giants-David Johnson, RB, Northern Iowa: One of the things the Giants really need is a back who can make plays; after all, RB is one of the positions they are struggling with right now, so look for the Giants to steal a RB off the board in the 3rd round.
75. N.O. Saints-Jesse James, TE, Penn State: Despite his unique name, the Saints really could use a TE to fill in the gap the Jimmy Graham trade left.
76. Minnesota Vikings- Coleman Thomas, CB, Tennessee: The Vikings may use their pick on a DB in the 3rd round; Coleman Thomas is a talented DB coming out of TN who was mainly used as a their primary NB.
77. Cleveland Browns-Frank Clark, DE, Michigan: The Browns could improve their front 7 by using a pick on a DL in the 3rd round; they could specifically use a guy who can help out Barkevious Mingo.
78. N.O. Saints-Davis Tull, DE/OLB, UT Chattanooga: New Orleans needs to beef up their defense and address their need at the OLB position. Look for them to Grab a LB in round 3.
79. San Francisco 49ers-Sean Mannion, QB, Oregon State: The 49ers need a backup QB for Colin Kaepernick, and I don’t think the 49ers will pass up the opportunity to draft a descent backup QB in the 3rd round.
80. Kansas City Chiefs-Randy Gregory, LB, Nebraska: Look for the Chiefs to try to improve their pass rush by adding a LB in the 3rd round.
81. Buffalo Bills-Garrett Grayson, QB, Colardo State: With the Bills struggling to find a descent QB to take the helm, look for them to draft one in the 3rd round. With Grayson added to the mix, it would definitely open the door for competition at the QB position.
82. Houston Texans-Jaquiski Tartt, S, Samford: The Texans may look to draft a S to beef up the secondary in the 3rd round.
83. San Diego Chargers-Michael Bennett, DL, Ohio State: The Chargers may try to improve their pass rush and front 7 with by taking a DL in the 3rd round.
84. Philadelphia Eagles: Xavier Cooper, DE, Washington State; The Eagles may still try to beef up their defense by adding a DE in the 3rd round; he is being projected to do well in a 3-4 based defensive scheme.
85. Cincinnati Bengals-D’Joun Smith, CB, Florida Atlantic: Cincinnati could be looking to add depth at the CB position and improve their secondary by drafting a corner in the 3rd round.
86. Arizona Cardinals-Steve Nelson, CB, Oregon State: With the departure of Antonio Cromartie, The cards may be looking to fill the void by drafting a corner in the 3rd round.
87. Pittsburgh Steelers-Chris Conely, WR, Georgia: The Steelers may draft a WR in the 3rd round to go along with Bryant and Brown as they have shown interest in a few WR in the draft.
88. Detroit Lions-Cory Robinson, OT, South Carolina: After their offense struggled last season, look for the Lions to draft an OL to improve the right tackle position.
89. Carolina Panthers-Tre Jackson, G, Florida State: Look for the Panthers to upgrade and improve their OL by drafting a G in the 3rd round to have better protection for Cam Newton.
90. Baltimore Ravens-Javiorius Allen, RB, USC: Look for Baltimore to draft a RB since Ray Rice was let go due to the NFL domestic assault scandal.
91. Dallas Cowboys -Justin Hardy, WR, ECU: Look for the Cowboys to take a receiver in the 3rd round, especially one that could do some damage next to Dez Bryant.
92. Denver Broncos-John Miller, G, Louisville: With the Broncos O-Line struggling, look for them to continue to improve their line by drafting a G in the 3rd round.
93. Indianapolis Colts-Reese Dimismukes, C, Auburn: Andrew Luck could really use a tough C to block for him, so look for the Colts to focus on nabbing a C in the 3rd round.
94. Green Bay Packers-Lorenzo Mauldin, LB, Louisville: Look for GB to take another talented LB to improve its front 7 and fill the other LB spot on the roster.
95. Seattle Seahawks-Tre McBride, WR, William & Mary: Look for the Seahawks to add depth at receiver by drafting a receiver in the 3rd round.
96. New England Patriots-Anthony Chickillo, DE, Miami: He’s just the guy the Pats need in their multiple-front defense.
97. New England Patriots-Dres Anderson, WR, Utah: Though he may have gotten hurt last season, the Pats could look to take a WR early and take a chance to draft him.
98. Kansas City Chiefs-Ibraheim Campbell, S, Northwestern: If Eric Berry doesn’t return from his cancer battle, the Chiefs will need to draft another S to help fill the void.
99. Cincinnati Bengals-Kwon Alexander, LB, LSU: With their other LB’s heading into contract season, the Bengals may address the situation by drafting a LB in the 3rd.