My mock draft part 4:
100. Tennessee Titans-Markus Golden, LB, Missouri: Look for the Titans to start upgrading their defense after upgrading their offense with the first 3 rounds.
101 New England Patriots-Doran Grant, CB, Ohio State: After losing Brandon Browner and Darrelle Revis, look for the patriots to go after a corner to improve their secondary.
102 Oakland Raiders-Buck Allen, RB, USC: It’s unknown whether Trent Richardson will be a bust with the Raiders, so look for them to snag a RB just in case Richardson doesn’t do so well.
103 Jacksonville Jags-Tyler Lockett, WR, Kansas State: With the Jags done with Justin Blackmon, look for them do draft a WR early.
104 NY Jets-Mike Davis, RB, South Carolina: With the departure of RB Chris Johnson, look for the Jets to replace him by drafting a RB in the 4th round.
105 Washington Redskins-The Redskins-Josh Shaw, CB/S, USC: The Redskins may use their pick in the 4th round to draft a DB who can especially fill in the gap at S.
106 Chicago Bears-Rob Havenstein, OT, Wisconsin: Chicago definitely needs improvement on their OL, especially with Jay Cutler getting sacked all the time; Cutler needs a pass blocker that will give him time in the pocket, so look for them to draft one early.
107 Atlanta Falcons-Nate Orchard, DE, Utah: The Falcons may try to beef up their defense by adding a pass rusher early.
108 NY Giants-Durrell Eskridge, S, Syracuse: As Antrel Rolle left for Chicago, the Giants need to find a S to replace him, and who could be any better than a hometown hero?
109. Tampa Bay Bucs-Craig Mager, CB, Texas State: The Bucs will start upgrading their defense in the 4th round by adding a corner to improve their secondary.
110. Minnesota Vikings-Gabe Wright, DT, Auburn: The Vikings may look to improve their pass rush in the 4th round by adding a DL.
111. Cleveland Browns-Charles Gaines, CB, Louisville: The Browns could continue to improve their defense and secondary by adding a corner in the 4th round.
112. Seattle Seahawks-Mitch Morse, G/C, Missouri: The Seahawks may try to add more depth at the C position after trading Max Unger to the Saints.
113. Philadelphia Eagles-Darren Walker, WR, Georgia Tech: With the Eagles improving their defense in the first few rounds, they may start improving their offense in the 4th by adding a WR since Jeremy Maclin signed with the Chiefs.
114. Miami Dolphins-Ty Montgomery, WR, Stanford: The Dolphins may want to improve their receiving core in the 4th round as Brian Hartline went to the Browns and Mike Wallace went to the Vikings.
115. Cleveland Browns-Tyrus Thompson, OT, Oklahoma: The Browns may try to draft another OL in the 4th to improve their pass block and give whoever is at QB more time in the pocket.
116. Houston Texans-Max Garcia, C, Florida: Look for the Texans to try to improve their pass protection by adding a C to help better protect Ryan Mallet.
117. San Diego Chargers-Stefon Diggs, WR, Maryland: The Chargers may want to improve their WR core by adding a WR in the 4th round.
118. Kansas City Chiefs-Ben Heeney, LB, Kansas: The Chiefs may try to add more depth at the LB position in the 4th round as it was their primary weakness on defense last season.
119. St. Louis Rams-Ramik Wilson, ILB, Georgia; The Rams could spend a pick on a LB in the 4th round to not only add more depth but to improve its pass rush.
120. Cincinnati Bengals-Za’Darius Smith, DE, KY: Look for the Bengals to improve their pass rush in the 4th round.
121. Pittsburgh Steelers-Jeremy Langford, RB, Michigan State: The Steelers need more depth at the RB position, and with them having success with RB’s from Michigan State and need a back that can pass block, look for the Steelers to take him in the 4th round.
122. Baltimore Ravens-Henry Anderson, DE, Stanford: with the loss of Pernell McPhee in the offs-season, it only makes sicne to draft another DE to fill the void and add more depth.
123. Arizona Cardinals-Mike Hull, ILB, Penn State: The Cards could really use more depth at the LB position, so look for them to draft a LB to improve the pass rush.
124. Carolina Panthers-Josh Robinson, RB, Mississippi State: With DeAngelo Williams gone and Johnathan Stewart getting banged up, the Panthers may look to draft a RB in the 4th round to add more depth.
125. Baltimore Ravens-Anthony Harris, S, Virginia: The Ravens may look to improve their secondary in the 4th round after getting lit up last season.
126. San Francisco 49ers-Senquez Golson, CB, Ole Miss: With the 49ers losing multiple CB’s in the off-season, they may want to address this by drafting one in the first half of the draft.
127. Dallas Cowboys-Christian Covington, DT, Rice: Looking to improve their interior defensive line, the Cowboys may draft a DL in the 4th round.
128. Indianapolis Colts-Lorenzo Doss, CB, Tulane:The Colts could use a pick in the 4th on a DB to help out their secondary.
129. Green Bay Packers-Wes Saxton, TE, South Alabama: The Packers released a TE in the off-season after he cost them from recovering an onside kick in the NFC title game against Seattle. Look for the Packers to fill the void at TE in the 4th round.
130. Seattle Seahawks-Alani Fua, OLB, BYU: After losing a LB to F.A., look for the Seahawks to fill the void by drafting a LB in the 4th round.
131. New England Patriots-Tyler Croft, TE, Rutgers: Just in case the “Gronk” gets hurt again, the Pats may want to consider drafting a TE.
132. San Francisco 49ers-Ben Koyack, TE, Notre Dame: With Vernon Davis left with a year on his contract, he probably might not be around much longer, so the 49ers maybe looking to draft a TE in the 4th round to not only add depth, but to fill the void at TE.
133. Denver Broncos-David Parry, NT, Stanford: The Broncos currently have only 2 NT on their roster, so look for them to add another one in the draft.
134. Seattle Seahawks-Tyeler Davidson, DT, Fresno State: The Seahawks may look to add depth to their DL by adding a DT in the 4th round.
135. Cincinnati Bengals-Chaz Green, OT, Florida: Look for the Bengals to try to find a long-term solution for the left tackle spot in the 4th round.
136. Baltimore Ravens-Robert Myers, G/OT, Tennessee State: The Ravens could use another pick on an interior OL in the 4th round; the Ravens have also shown interest in him as well.